Senior Marketing Executive
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology startup based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping, finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
Collagerie is hiring a Senior Marketing Executive to join its London-based team. The position will assist the Head of Marketing with executing upon all campaigns and partnerships across our website, email, social and paid platforms. As Collagerie is quickly growing company, the objective of this role will undoubtedly change over time, but at the moment, the main objective is to launch and manage activities that will expand the business’s customer base and brand awareness, while growing direct sales for our new dropship platform (60+ direct brands, and growing).
The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
• Analysing and producing weekly KPI metrics for the team, reporting on results from affiliate and brand direct sales platforms
• Mangaging platforms such as Shopify, Jitney, Iconosquare, Google Analytics, Klaviyo and more
• Create and update marketing calendar, looping in with other team functions
• Lead producer on marketing campaigns and partnerships
• Execute collaborations with external partners
• Testing and product management (re: email, social, landing pages)
• Learn, repeat, iterate and adapt
Paid Social & Social activities
• Together with our Art Director, this role will help manage our paid social media including Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook, and any other that is relevant
• In the beginning, we expect this role to focus on Instagram, running a ’test and learn’ approach to gain followers and subscribers: content variations, IG formats, timings/frequency and demographics. With each iteration, analyse results to apply learnings to next iteration - continue to learn and evolve in collaboration with our Head of Marketing
• Apply same structure to new channels and geographies
• Work with team to develop ways to leverage partnerships
• Managing timeline and deliverables on campaigns, coordinating internal and external teams as required
• Ensuring Collagerie is credited for assets created
• Building in cross-marketing to leverage partner subscriber bases
• Work to promote any limited edition product collaboration
• Help enhance partnership pitch decks to include marketing strategies to accompany pitches to create win-win execution strategies
PR & media
• Assisting Head of Marketing to coordinate with PR agency to identify and target awards, speaking events, judging events and expert opinion opportunities
• When any events occur, accompany founders to ensure they run smoothly
• Execute upon all influencer marketing initiatives, including paid and gifting
• Over time, as we learn more about our customer and our customer base matures, will develop into smaller influencers & brand development assistance
Content & brand
• Work with content team on developing edits & stories that work with marketing needs
• Input into website functionality and content to support marketing objectives
• Analyse and present findings on impact of content on marketing funnel
• Execute customer surveys to gain more insight into our customers and their habits and needs
• Assist Head of Marketing with production of all CRM activites (email marketing, mostly)
Loyalty and VIP
• Oversee newsletter analytics and work with team to tweak any content required to support marketing
• Over time, assist with development and lead executive on a VIP scheme
• Support new launches (e.g. dropship, new functionality)
• Support physical initiatives (pop-up, talks & events)
• Support new markets (e.g US expansion initiatives in 2022)
The above covers a lot of what will be required in the job, but not all. Moreover, not all can be done at once, so this job will require prioritisation and focus, as well as very clear communication on learnings and progress. We are open to training the right person on new platforms.
The role requires:
• Focus and clear thinking
• Organisation and prioritisation
• Creative thinking - thinking about what can be done
• Analytics- gathering measurement data consistently to deliver learnings
• Synthesis - the ability to tell stories through the numbers, comments and behaviours observed
• Teamwork - every aspect of this role relies on working with others
• Resilience - there will be setbacks. There will also be times that activity is pulling this role in all directions.
• Willingness to learn - it is likely that the right person for this role w won’t have done everything on this list before. Asking for help and being resourceful in finding help is critical.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and change. Startups are changing every day. This role will change a lot also.
• Communication. With so much happening, it is important that this individual is able to communicate what is going on to the rest of the team frequently and clearly.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers