Commercial Partnerships Executive
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology start-up based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping, finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
• Collaborate and support the Partnerships team in selling commercial opportunities to clients across digital and social, events, experiences, collaborations and bespoke content packages
• Project management of multiple commercial partnerships, including new business, activation and renewals booked by the partnerships team, ensuring all contractual obligations are met by the client
• Chasing clients for assets and campaign approvals, ensuring campaigns are launched on time and to an exceptional standard
• Liaising with marketing, content and design teams to plan and execute partnerships sold by the team and manage on-going internal and external communications to ensure successful delivery and renewals
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting the performance of live commercial partnership campaigns
• Conducting regular market, trade & competitor analysis which will provide insight into the wider advertising market and offering the Partnerships team future strategies for improvement
• Maintain and grow relationships with clients and agencies, attending meetings and events to represent the business
• Networking to Collagerie’s existing client database
• Assisting the wider team with ad-hoc projects where required
• Drive revenue into partnerships, supporting the Head of Partnerships and growing team
• Supporting the Partnerships team to deliver agreed revenue targets in line with the budget
• Work with the wider team to create, monitor, and promote brand natives and other campaigns that are client facing across Collagerie’s commercial portfolio
• Work closely with the members of the Partnerships team to nurture client relationships, whilst generating new leads to build and manage effective B2B databases
• Be responsible for post-campaign analysis, case study generation and performance deliverables across client partnerships
• Keep aware of trends within the marketing and commercial environment, offering ways Collagerie can adopt new initiatives to develop revenues in partnerships
• Bring fresh ideas, optimism and team sprit to the wider digital and commercial partnerships team
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years in-house or freelance experience, either in a specific partnership / communications role or with proven commercial experience.
• Being proactive is key with strong project management skills, deadline driven and ability to manage multiple and concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Must have experience establishing and developing productive relationships with brands, clients and other external suppliers.
• Strong writing and communications skills, as well as excellent presentation (keynote and/or PowerPoint) skills.
• Knowledge of Google Drive and documents for daily use, as well as mid-level excel skills (confident with formulae).
• Ability to analyse data and apply analytics and audience insight using web analytics platforms.
• Experience using email marketing systems and/or using a CMS is highly desirable.
• Experience in drafting contracts preferred.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers