Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology startup based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
Collagerie is hiring a Merchandising Assistant to join its London-based team. The position will assist the team with onboarding new marketplace partners and launching new collections and drops.
As Collagerie is a quickly growing company, the objective of this role will undoubtedly change over time, but at this stage, the main objective is to efficiently onboard marketplace partners onto our platform, while simultaneously looking after our current partners and their new collections.
The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
• Merchandising: support the team with launching new brands each week on our marketplace. This includes end-to-end product merchandising for each brand, categorisation, SEO copywriting, and visually merchandising brand collection pages using data on best sellers and stock levels. This role requires consistently looking for ways to optimise marketplace PDPs - as an example, ensuring size guides and styling tips are included on every product page. Work closely with the Marketplace Team to ensure all sales information (including shipping rates) is correct.
• New Collections: responsible for reaching out to current marketplace brands and launching their new drops on Collagerie. On top of this, this person should focus on keeping brand assortments up to date and as fresh as possible for our audience, removing older Out of Stock products. As above, this process involves end-to-end product merchandising and SEO copywriting.
• Onboarding Admin: support the team with gathering and updating partner info in our chosen CRM tool as well as maintaining our launch calendar.
• Order Fulfilment Admin: chase late or missing orders from our brand partners.
• Data: support on consolidating performance data using our chosen AI merchandising and search software.
• Junior level; 1+ years experience.
• Organisation, prioritisation and a forward-planning mindset.
• Comfortable in using a wide range of systems and software.
• Acute attention to detail, with a special care and interest for serving the Collagerie customer.
• Willingness to learn - it is likely that the right person for this role won’t have done everything on this list before. Asking for help and being resourceful in finding help is critical.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and change. Startups are changing every day. This role will change a lot also.
• English language skills (proficient in written and verbal)
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and react quickly to requests that need immediate action where necessary
• As a new company that will be growing at a fast pace, all employees will need to bring energy and enthusiasm, along with flexibility on working hours and areas of support
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers