Head of Marketing
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology start-up based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping, finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
Collagerie is looking for an inspirational and analytical Head of Marketing who will be responsible for defining and implementing a robust digital and brand marketing strategy. This is initially a very hands-on role, but we are looking for someone who can scale quickly with us.
You will be an innovative and strategic thinker, who will take on responsibility for all marketing touchpoints for the business including Digital Marketing (PPC, Display, Paid Social, Referral and SEO), email, organic social, influencer marketing and brand activities. You’ll have strong experience operating as a Head of Growth/Head of Marketing for a D2C start-up OR be a senior marketing team member with broad marketing experience looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career.
While Collagerie has been undertaking a range of marketing activities since its launch, this will be the first position at the company to define, control and execute these activities under one umbrella.
• Work closely with the founders to ensure a consistent brand identity across all platforms and customer touch points.
• Create and drive the strategy for all top of the funnel campaigns aimed at new customer acquisition.
• Have ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day marketing content posts across all channels – social, web, email etc. Working closely with the Art Director, Content team, Graphics, Video production, Product team and digital agencies to ensure delivery of outstanding content.
• Analyse and report on business performance and marketing channels on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis utilising these insights to make all necessary decisions to optimise performance and learnings.
• Fully accountable for setting and achieving KPIs: Orders, Traffic, Revenues, AOV, new customer acquisition, ROAS, CPA (in line with top-level business objectives).
• Responsible for recruiting the marketing team for Collagerie. You’ll create structure and be able to set clear objectives and targets whilst coaching and mentoring individuals to thrive and develop in their roles.
• Work closely with the content and merchandising team to develop a marketing calendar and process. You’ll be the key stakeholder with clear oversight of this calendar and will need to ensure all business stakeholders are aligned on marketing and merchandising plans.
• Advance planning and briefing of content assets, driving the creative process across all marketing channels whilst ensuring brand values are maintained at all times.
• Be able to devise strategies to improve website conversion across all touchpoints. You’ll provide strategic insight into the full customer journey and customer lifecycle process. You will have influence and oversight over website updates and optimisations to enhance the user experience and improve conversions.
• Have the ability to create a customer retention strategy and understand customer buying patterns in order to improve CLV.
• Previous E-commerce experience essential (min. 3 years).
• Good knowledge of social design trends and approaches across Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube,Facebook and Snapchat.
• Strong experience of working directly with a founder/s.
• Logical thinker with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• You can demonstrate experience in implementing a hypothesis, test and iterate approach to new marketing initiatives.
• Able to hit the ground running – you’ll need to know where to begin spending the marketing budget and make an impact from day 1.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers