Head of Brand Partnerships
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology start-up based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping, finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
Collagerie is looking for a motivated Head of Brand Partnerships who will be responsible for significantly increasing brand marketing investment across all of Collagerie’s categories and channels. This includes identifying new revenue opportunities, as well as oversight of existing and new brand partners.
You’ll be a strategic thinker and ambitious leader who will be in charge of targeting global marketing, media and PR budgets in order to reach targeted B2B revenues. You’ll have experience operating in a ‘Head of’ role and have a solid background in sales evidenced by a broad portfolio of UK and US contacts ideally across multiple industries such as fashion, retail, interiors and beauty.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for significantly marketing investment from brand partners with a clear strategy on how to achieve annual B2B revenue targets as set by the CEO
- Secure a compelling new portfolio of brand partners to deliver targeted B2B revenues with Brand Partnerships Manager
- Client facing / management and development of strong relationships with global marketing, PR and sales contacts
- Oversee appealing and innovative proposals for new and existing clients
- Oversee and communicate post partnership results, with a focus on longer term partner investment and renewals
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders across marketing, content and design teams to ensure all revenue opportunities are maximised across all marketing channels as well as ensuring successful execution
- Manage the Partnership team responsible for multiple and concurrent partnerships, including affiliate partners, new business activations and renewals
- Oversight of all B2B commitments to ensure all contractual obligations are met and activations remain on-brand
Desired skills & experience:
- 4+ years in a senior partnership/B2B role with proven sales and commercial experience
- Ability to achieve and exceed ambitious personal and business goals and targets
- Experience in reviewing and managing contracts
- Good knowledge of social trends across Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook etc.
- Strong experience working directly with a founder/s
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers