Finance Manager - Part-time
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. Described by Forbes as “the facelift online fashion has been looking for” - come be a part of our journey to grow and scale Collagerie as a global fashtech platform. The Collagerie team brings together an exciting mix of expertise across e-commerce, technology, editorial and design.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to manage the daily finance operational processes in order to support the business for sustained growth over the next 2 years and beyond. The focus is on creating a highly efficient, professional finance function. This position is currently being maintained by a few members of the operations team and a part-time bookkeeper. This role would take on these tasks and then improve the current processes. This role will be working closely with the CEO and the part-time Finance Director consultant.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Preparation of the Management Accounts
• Manage the Accounts Receivable and Payables and bank reconciliations
• Work with both the Brand, Sales and Drop-shipping teams
• Ability to get stuck into the details to find any inconsistencies
• Improve current processes and look for ways it could be more efficient & automated
• Management of the balance sheet and cashflows
• Payroll & reconciliations
The Finance Manager will also complete other ad-hoc tasks when required. The candidate will hold experience in a similar role and will be able to help identify opportunities for Process Improvement, with a constant improvement mindset.
• Ideally almost or fully qualified in either ACCA / CIMA / ACA.
• Excellent communications skills, both orally and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Good initiative and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks
• Eager to learn and look to improve / change processes
• Excellent team player
• Experience using Xero ideal, but not essential
• Is passionate about people and culture, and is willing to work hard with the team to create this
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers