Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology startup based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
Collagerie is hiring an E-commerce Coordinator to join its London-based team. As E-commerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for making our website a best-in-class shopping experience. You’ll oversee the website’s health, look and growth. You’ll work on everything from onboarding new brand partners, new collection launches, visually merchandising our curated edits, looking after our customers, and much more.
The role has a commercial emphasis with the main objectives being to grow our product offering on site and to ensure our day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently for both our partners and customers. If you are passionate about joining a fast growth start-up and have an interest in developing your career in E-commerce, this is the perfect position for you. The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
• Responsible for new collection and new partner launches, ensuring product SEO is optimised.
• Responsible for navigation and merchandising the site, optimising best sellers and stock quantities.
• Support the planning and execution of promotional and seasonal activity across all brand partners.
• Drive improvements to the site by identifying UX opportunities.
• Deliver a VIP concierge experience, answering queries, handling stock issues, overseeing order fulfilment and customer returns.
• Go above and beyond to maintain partner relationships and ensure expectations are met. Support the team in planning quarterly business reviews with partners and identify new marketing opportunities.
• Support the team on launching marketing campaigns for new collections and partner launches across all activations and channels, such as influencer marketing, social media, and newsletter marketing.
• Weekly reporting on site, product and trading performance, providing insight and analysis on how customers interact with our product offering.
• 1 years or more experience in a target driven E-commerce role.
• Hands on experience working with a Shopify site is a plus.
• A good mix of analytical and creative mindset.
• A curious mindset and a desire to learn.
• An excellent eye for detail, and someone who enjoys building structures and organisation.
• An entrepreneurial spirit - we’re a small team and we want everyone to feel like they can impact the business.
• Ability to handle ambiguity and change. Start-ups are changing every day. This role will change also.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers