Commercial Partnerships Manager
Collagerie curates fashion, interiors and beauty across every price point – inspiring women to buy through our online platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join the founding team of a rapidly growing fashion technology start-up based in London, co-founded by former Vogue editors Lucinda Chambers and Serena Hood. Our mission is to celebrate shopping, finding “the one thing over everything” leading a new frontier in online commerce driven by unparalleled content and curation.
• Build compelling proposals and sell-in tailored partnership ideas to both existing and prospective clients across Collagerie’s commercial portfolio.
• Lead on new client relationships with brands to generate revenue through pitching, negotiating and closing deals.
• Ensure all contractual obligations are met and all partnership activations remain on-brand and exceed client expectations to ensure successful campaign renewal.
• Advise and develop creative commercial media packages for clients with an emphasis on brand partnerships, sponsored events, experiences, product placement and social and digital advertising opportunities.
• Maintain and grow relationships with clients and agencies, attending meetings and events to represent the business.
• Be proactive, seeking out revenue opportunities and commercial leads within the market.
• Networking to Collagerie’s existing client database.
• Drive revenue into partnerships across multiple client categories, contributing to deals and ensuring optimal results from PR and affiliate agencies, clients, retailers, and other commercial media partners supporting the Head of Partnerships and growing team.
• Manage an accurate forecast and pipeline, balancing long term opportunities with short-term wins, delivering agreed revenue targets in line with the budget.
• Work closely with Partnerships and Internal teams to nurture client relationships, whilst generating new leads to build and manage effective B2B databases.
• Keep aware of trends within the marketing and commercial environment, offering ways Collagerie can adopt new initiatives, adapt products and grow revenues in Partnerships.
• Collaborate with the Head of Partnerships and wider team to create engaging sales materials and identify future business prospects, to ensure Collagerie remains highly visible within the market.
• Bring a proactive and positive attitude, innovative ideas and team sprit to the wider team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 4+ years in-house or freelance experience, either in a specific partnership / sales/ sponsorship role or with proven commercial experience.
• Ability to demonstrate business acumen and account management working efficiently with existing and new brand partners.
• Shown ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Strong commercial wisdom, understanding market and advertising trends, both in the UK and globally.
• Skilful negotiator with the ability to leverage internal and external insights and data to create exciting commercial opportunities for brands.
• Proactive with a strong ability to grow new business revenue and develop business ideas.
• Demonstrated ability to be effective in developing and building relationships with client direct, PRs, agency and internal departments to drive sales results.
• Experience in hiring and growing a team is desired.
• Relevant UK contacts, ideally across multiple industries such as fashion, retail, interiors, beauty, travel and technology.
• An understanding and experience of event sales, curation and production is highly desirable.
• Experience working with affiliates is highly desirable.
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and CV to: Collagerie Careers